Saturday, January 23, 2010

Promote Your Banner or Ads of your product at this blog with low cost... A Great and Cheap Offer to anyone who like to promote their banner or others at this blog with cost just $0.10 for 7 days...I joined few Traffic Exchange Site like EasyHits2U (50 referrals) and TopTierTraffic, The Traffic Dance and few others site to promote my blog.As you can see, I just started my blog at December 2009 and until now my site had recorded around 6000 visitor with the average 200 visitors per day. For Those who like to sell their product or promote their PTC banner, just feel free to leave a comment. The Ads cost is just as low as $0.10 for 7 days...so try my blog today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service